Sunday 5 June 2011

Six Sentence Sunday- Branded

Wow! Another week already down. Where has the time been flying to? I know there's no Six Sentence for this week, but I'm going to post one anyway. I'd like to continue with another six from "Branded" this week.

Setup: As they are leaving the conference room, Alex makes Maggie aware that he remembers her very well...


"...I demand that you move your person away and let me out of this room.” It took all her strength to force the words from her mouth, when what she wanted to do was turn around and shove him against the door. Pin him with her body while she fucked his mouth with her tongue.
She hadn’t forgotten what it had been like to kiss him even though it had been four years since she’d seen him.
Alex pressed closer and nipped the shell of her ear with his teeth. “That wasn’t what you were begging me to do the last time I saw you, Maggie.”


I wish every one of you a wonderful week. Hope to see you again next week.  Don't forget to check out my first release, "Shooting Stars"! Learn the story behind Willa Brock's tramp stamp. You can find it at Dreams N Fantasies.

See you again soon....where passion breathes...

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment